Read Our Summer 2020 Issue
Carlos Santana is tired of fear and ready to emerge into a brighter future. In this ‘Essential’ issue, discover how Santana sees today’s racial revolution repeating a flower-powered past. Join our plea for social equity with an exploration into America’s first cannabis entrepreneurs: imprisoned African American men. Discover why networking in your PJ’s is America’s new normal as digital events take over. Plus, score an in-depth look at the industry’s first virtual reality event, the Emerge Virtual Cannabis Conference and Expo. Culture is changing, too, with puffing and passing taking a back seat to edibles and solo consumption. Need more?
This issue includes:
- Summer’s Best New Products
- Hemp Heaven in Colorado’s Tech Zone
- Innovators Pivot Under Pressure at Papa & Barkley
- Actionable Insights for Reinventing Your Retail Strategy
- Pioneering Technologies (Freeze-Dried Cannabis, Anyone?)
- Canna-Oil Creations from Laurie Wolf
- Emerge from isolation with all the essential content you crave in this special issue of Cannabis & Tech Today.
Get your free copy of this issue today.
*If you’re already subscribed to our newsletter, you get each new issue as it’s made available!