On Newsstands Now
Read Our Spring 2021 Issue
In this Sustainability & Cultivation themed issue, industry leaders share their tips for harvesting success and we explore the technologies shaping the future of eco-friendly cannabis farming. Rapper and cannabis entrepreneur Berner reveals how he baked up his COOKIES empire, Dr. Chanda Macias shares why STEM is the future of marijuana, and Cypress Hill’s B-Real discusses the future of automated cultivation. Need more?
This issue also includes:
- Michigan’s Marijuana Marketplace
- Commercial Psilocybin?
- Turning the Munchies into Medicine for Eating Disorders
- The Myths and Realities of BioPlastics
- Influencers Calling for Social Change
- Automation from Seed to Sale
- What if Strain Names Were Accurate?
Fill out the form, join our weekly newsletter, and you’ll get this digital issue now and future issues as they’re made available.