- This event has passed.
The Emerge Virtual Cannabis Conference & Expo
September 8, 2020 - September 17, 2020
The New Era of Cannabis
Just because we’re isolated, doesn’t mean we aren’t connected.
The cannabis industry has something inherent and enviable about it that other industries do not: community. The very nature of the plant and its survival through prohibition is rooted in community. Today’s technology keeps that connection alive.
Drawing from the cannabis industry’s best practitioners, leaders, and advocates, the Emerge Virtual Cannabis Conference & Expo pairs talent with virtual reality technology to keep the industry educated on the latest in cannabis discoveries, trends, innovations, and policies.
Full Event Pass
Event attendees get:
- Create your own virtual reality avatar!
- Access the virtual reality Emerge Expo Hall
- Access the Emerge Virtual Job Fair
- Participate in the Emerge Investor Contest
- Access to 90 days of exclusive keynotes
- Access 35+ live & recorded sessions
- Access to investors & mentors
- Virtual swag bags with exclusive coupons & perks
- Join end-of-day networking parties
- 90-day platform access & networking
Exclusive, world-class content from the best in the industry. Big names and even bigger ideas presented through over 35 sessions you can access anytime, including:
- Cultivation & Manufacturing
- Retail & Dispensaries
- Cannabis Marketing & PR
- Advocacy & Minorities in Cannabis
- Investing in Cannabis
- Science & Technology
Instructional sessions will include downloadable handouts, reference guides, and presentations, and recorded sessions. Four sessions per track per day. See the full agenda for more details.
- Do your part to affect social equity, corporate responsibility in contributing to the charitable organizations we have partnered with including the Last Prisoner Project and Minorities for Medical Marijuana. The time is now and you can really help affect change.